Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Look at the blue portion!

Goh Jin Yen Riane (4F) 4 books !
sec four best reader!


LOLOLOLOL. I can't help but laugh at it xD Our level doesn't seem to be borrowing much books from the library since 4 books is enough to own everybody hahaha :D

Rihanna/mr relief, I'LL GIVE YOU A CYBER TAUPOK FOR BEING THE BEST READER OF THE MONTH! :]




Kaiying, Ashley and I studied at the airport again.


This time, we camped at this japanese restaurant called Yotei. The curry wasn't that good since the portions were kinda small (especially the curry). Can't expect much from 4.80, huh?

Got some macromolecules and amaths done before we headed off to get my macs dinner at 5 plus. (paid with ezlink card cause I've only got 6 bucks in my wallet ): ) The other two preferred eating at the foodcourt so macs takeaway was brought there.


Nothing particularly funny happened, I think. We kept trying to spot "Cebu" "Male" and other countries on the departure list hahaha.

On the way back, we kept ourselves entertained with the train carriages -.- since the railway was probably snaking and curvy (?), it was rather interesting to observe the front portion of the carriages that kept swaying about hahha.





Afterwhich, I had tuition again and my teacher gave me chicken wings lol :D Shall not call it FTS anymore ^_^



Today's a suay day though,

- Mdm sim made me repeat my answers 100 times again, complete with the stand-up-and-answer-or-i'll-pinch-you (hah, the usual)
- I forgot to sign amaths paper again,
- I'm broke,
- I betted with ashley that I'd finish dinner in 15 minutes but I didn't (so I owe ky and ash a 50cent macs cone each).

Guess what, my tuition teacher offered to feed me some nice food, so I shouldn't have eaten dinner! D:




Look how big my little hamsters have grown! :D

Born on the night before youth day holiday ^_^, they're around the size of my thumb now. Though I'm really sad both of them are of the winter white species and not the sapphire. Chloe the mummy must've eaten the sapphire ones.

Don't worry, I'll make them mate again. HAHA. Hopefully one's male and the other's a female :]

Hamster incest is completely fine, accept that.



unbreakable :]

No comments: